Blue Magic Compendium
Blue Magic Part 1:
- The Color Blue’s main symbol is the sky and the sea (limitless abundance)
- Visualize the limitless abundance available to you
- Imagine the calmness and serenity that comes with having all your financial needs met
Blue Magic Part 2:
- Money as a Spiritual Being
- What are the characteristics of your Money Spirit?
- What does this spirit like?
- What are your deepest desires?
- The nature of the spirit is moving.
- invest in your pleasures
- We are not trying to work all day and then spend our money on coping with the fact we work all day
- A refocus on pleasure
Blue Magic Part 3:
- If you have money issues then you don’t understand the nature of money or you are repelling money at a deep subconscious level
- Do you hate rich people, are they evil?
- Examine all negative feelings or thoughts surrounding money and exercise them.
- You have the wealth that you feel you deeply deserve or feel you should have.
- Blue Magic is the changing of those beliefs through reexamining your alternative beliefs
Blue Magic Part 4:
- Exorcisms of negative attitudes towards worth
- Divinatory practices exploring your deepest desires
- Invoking your wealth entity
- The idea is to go beyond simple money spells and law of attraction rhetoric
- Creating a mechanism or a channel for the money to flow
- Not just hoping money flies in from the sky
- Carefully crafted investments
Source: Liber Kaos | Peter Carroll