February 4th 2019 | Neptune Sextile Saturn
- these influences suggest a time of change or restructuring within a job and one’s professional or public-life direction
- Mars– ‘house of increase’ that brings rise and improvement through courage and resolve.
- Shravana Nakshatra — transformation comes through acts of being open to hearing feedback or in a state of greater receptivity.
Neptune 15 Degrees of Pisces
- Valorization — “value, worth,”
- Occultism = Conflicts
- Imagining no conflicts is naive
- So preparing for conflicts represents wisdom
- The confrontation is what you try to escape from being in front of you
- So conflicts = Purpose – the act of overcoming conflicts = adventure
- Expecting there to be no conflicts living in avoidance of truth and bliss
Sextile Saturn 15 Degrees of Capricorn
- Tender Care – Constant awareness and intention
- Previous conditions that have created harm have to be changed if true growth is to be had
- Negative ideologies that no longer serve our spiritual selves
- Facts we accept but cannot prove
- Ultimately the barriers that don’t exist
- In personal life, the individual should take great care of his fresh intuitions and his dreams of future growth. They are often fragile developments which the pressures of everyday life can easily distort or destroy.