Jupiter 19 Degrees Sagittarius
- The need for people concerned with the future to discover a new way of living and more wholesome surroundings.
- Frontier – Commonly regarded as the area where the settled portions of civilization meet the untamed wilderness, the frontier has persisted in American history as a topic of profound importance and intense debate.
Neptune 15 Degrees of Pisces
- Valorization — “value, worth,”
- Occultism = Conflicts
- Imagining no conflicts is naive
- So preparing for conflicts represents wisdom
- The confrontation is what you try to escape from being in front of you
- So conflicts = Purpose – the act of overcoming conflicts = adventure
- Expecting there to be no conflicts living in avoidance of truth and bliss
Moon in 2nd Decan of Gemini
- “Your past may have caught up with you or something you thought dealt with, done and dusted, has reared its ugly head and resurfaced once more bringing all its unpleasantness with it. This may be on a physical level but more than likely a return of some inner-demons or past nightmare, which has thrown your mental equilibrium out of balance. Something from your past may have come back to haunt you.”
Mercury Square Moon
Mercury 6th Degree of Pisces
- Intensification — the act of making or becoming more intense.
- originally past participle of intendere in its literal sense of “stretch out, strain”
- from in- “toward” (from PIE root *en “in”) + tendere “to stretch,”
- Discipline = “instruction is given, teaching, learning, knowledge,”
- confidence in one’s own abilities or character.
- Absolute Responsibility
- This says that the authority can be delegated but responsibility cannot be delegated by managers to his subordinates which means responsibility is fixed.
- Courageous Rejection of all Outer compromise