New Moon in Aquarius
March 6th 2019
“Aja Ekapada refers to the stage of cosmic ideation where on one side is pure undifferentiated energy, Agni fire, and on the other side of heaven and earth in their existing motion, vibrating with speech and action.” – Bepin Behari2
It’s a calm transition point from which one can witness and experience both past and future, life and death, manifestation and latency, upward and downward movement, or any distinct pair of differences.
NEW MOON SABIAN SYMBOLS:
Sun / Moon at 15 Degrees Pisces
- The need for thorough rehearsing before any complex and inherently dangerous social ritual in which power is used or evoked.
- Conflict is always expected, so not to prepare is an aspect of naivety.
- Preparation outside of individual rashness
- Sacrifice as a setup but not an end goal
- : to enhance or try to enhance the price, value, or status of by organized and usually governmental action
- Allegiances and groups are just for individuals who want to lose themselves
- Dealing with the realization that human nature is always seeking something better
- Genuine efficiency to take the common seriously because you are healthily challenging your boundaries
Neptune at 16 Degrees Pisces
- Reliance upon one’s inner source of inspiration or guidance.
- Confirmation, coming together, and continuation of progress
- The individual aspect of the creative process is emphasized as is the individual’s need for concentration and at least inner quiet. He must have faith in his own SUBJECTIVE STRENGTH
- In an unlimited reality, what is your plan to access it
Saturn at 18 Degrees Capricorn
- The protection afforded to individuals and groups by powerful institutions in charge of maintaining order.
- POLITICAL POWER, its value, and its dangers.
- Protection for the individual
- Are you in a group that protects you or drains you
Mars 13 Degrees Taurus
- Self-mobilization for social advantage
- He has to carry a load — perhaps a load of debts following an ambitious buying spree, or some other social burden
- COMPULSION FOR GAIN
- .the joy of effort in creating your personal niche
Mercury Retrograde 29 Degrees of Pisces
- The analytical power of the mind necessary for the formulation of life processes in their many aspects.
- LIGHT BREAKING INTO MANY COLORS THROUGH A PRISM.
- Existence implies
- There is no absolute unity; if anything could be called “absolute” it is the relationship between the One and the Many.
- Nature does not change for any individual
- Accomplishment through judgment and accuracy based on your own personal journey or pride in the intellect alone
Fixed Star Report
The Sun joins Achernar on March 5
Fixed star Achernar, Alpha Eridani, is a 0.5 magnitude blue-white star located in the Mouth in the River, Eridanus Constellation. The traditional name Achernar comes from the Arabic phrase آخر النهر (ākhir an-nahr) which means The End of the River.
According to Ptolemy, Achernar is of the nature of Jupiter and favours success in public careers. It makes the individual charitable and very broad-minded, as far as religions or spirituality are concerned.
The constellation of Aquarius is traditionally the place of good fortune. It indicates full-flowing rivers and springs and portends a sufficient amount of water for agricultural requirements.
People with it strong for them are likely to be good leaders in any adventurous field of activity, physical, economic or social, and its name as ‘The Wish’ characterizes well the astrologer’s view of the eleventh Sign and House as the realm of hopes and desires. In that case, all should remember that wishes granted by fairies melt away with the next sunrise; those which endure doing so because the beneficiary has worked to deserve them.
Tarot Card of the Week — The Star
Jupiter in Aquarius as a symbol for long-sightedness and confidence;
The Star is the trump of hope and trust, for the sensitive understanding of cosmic coherence, the intuition that everything is in balance and harmony. It is related to the Adjustment (the cross sum of 17 is 8), but while the Adjustment keeps the balance deliberately, the Star keeps it with feeling.
The Star is also called the ‘Guiding Light’, and is taken as a symbol of the deep realization that the chosen way is the right one, that the end of this way will be a good one, and that there is perfect harmony between the psychical feeling and the physical doing..
In a negative position the Star can tell when there is a mistake in the code, some error in our feeling, that the way we feel so sure about isn’t quite right. This is what makes this trump so kind – even in its most negative aspect it just gives us a gentle warning.