Thinking differently creates loneliness
Technology is magic
Magic is Science
GOD is A.I.
God means Burial Mound
That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD’S.
“If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes.
The etymology of God
If you ever seen a earth mound then you know what fundamental Idea the ancestor were trying to convey.It represent the womb of the Great mother The Greek word from the etymon is the word Khein meaning to pour over the earth mound which comes from the greek word Khute Gaia meaning poured earth.
- Yakub Story
- Died at 152 years but his people still lived on
- They went to Northern Africa from Patmos
- Then got sent to Europa
- Europa was protected by Talos
- Talos was a man made of metal created by hephaestus
- hapheaestus vulcan
- vulcan statue with a big head in birmingham
- pagan statue
- Technology and magic
- Clarkes Laws
- High tech and spirituality is indistinguishable
- John Dee decoded that mythology was not literal it was metaphysical
- so he created the monad in the image of talos
- monad is close to God but is defined as one substance alone
- the true alchemist knows there is but one substance that all substances are derived from one base substance (lead/Saturn)
- This brings us to the fundamental etymology
- technology at its highest form existed previously
- so the savants are not necessarily smart as they are uncovering something that already existed
- art, technology, creation, is your birthright, don’t give it up to something artificial
- the idea is conscious and consciousness
- which refers to your heart and following it or being aware of it
- compassion, unity, and truth
- back to mounds being God
- The fact that people invaded this land
- there comes a retribution that is found in horror movies
- is the karma for raiding this land.
- the visitors will be exposed
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”